- Players will be evaluated using the Universal Athlete Assessment System and game play and then placed on the appropriate tiered team. (U12 & U14 only)
- More advanced programs continuing to work on game fundamentals all the way up to game tactics and plays depending on the division and level.
- Teams will travel and play in the Chinook League (Southern Alberta). Games will be played at Home and Away.
- Teams attend both away tournaments as well as the Home Tournament.
- Teams have the opportunity to participate in Play downs and Provincials. (U14-U19 Only)
- Power skating sessions are included.
- Season begins with evaluations the beginning of September and continues to approximately mid March (depending on Provincials).