- TWO bingos/deposit cheques per family
- Buyout option
- Parents not wishing to volunteer can elect a buyout of $150 per bingo obligation.
- LRA Board reserves the right to limit the number of buy-outs.
Buyout priority will be granted in the order received.
- Cheque requirements:
- Dated prior to September 15, 2019
- Payable to: Lethbridge Ringette Association
- Memo: Player level & Name (ie U10 Jane Doe)
- Cheques must be received by the Registrar no later than September 15th, 2019 for registration to be considered complete.
Volunteer sign-up must be complete by September 15/19.
Board members and Head Coaches are exempt from bingo obligations.
(Head coach cheques will be returned to them once have a team)
Bingo registration requirements:
- Two $200.00 UNDATED Cheques (1 cheque per Bingo) made payable to LRA.
Please indicate in the memo field player level and name (ie U10 Jane Doe).
- Cheques must be received by the Registrar by September 15th for registration to be considered complete.
Note: Cheques with ‘any’ date field filled in will be returned and considered as not received.
- Bingo deposit cheques will be cashed under the following conditions:
- No shows
- Not signed up for volunteer duties by October 15th, 2019.
- Individual is not able/qualified to work the shift they have signed up for.
Individual is sent home as they aren’t able to fulfill volunteer obligation.
- Individual is late and hinders assignment of other bingo volunteers.
How to sign up:
- After reading through all the information, click on the button at the bottom of the page and sign up
no later than October 15th, 2019.
- Read through the detailed descriptions of the volunteer positions. Take note of those that you feel qualified to work.
- Select a date and volunteer duty that works for you.
Note: you must be able to perform the duties that you sign up for
- Sign-up by providing the following information:
- First name & last name
- Cell number
- Email address
- Player details; level name (example: U10 Jane Doe)
The fine print:
- All volunteer opportunities will be available on signup.com
- Email reminders will be sent two days in advance of your volunteer commitment; please ensure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your ‘safe senders list’ to avoid your reminders being lost in your ‘junk box’
- You are responsible for ensuring your own attendance as well as other person(s) working on your behalf.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you, as well as other person(s) working on your behalf, can perform the duties you have signed up for. -Those not able to perform the aforementioned duties will be considered a ‘no show’.
-In the event you have someone working on your behalf, ensure you email all contact details (of the person(s) working for you) to email@example.com two days prior to the event.
- Cheques for ALL no-shows will be cashed.
Mail cheques to:
c/o CARRIE ALLINSON
15 RIVERSIDE BAY W.
LETHBRIDGE, AB T1K 8B3